LGV Driver Information
Being a totally independent company enables us to work closely with our customers and build personal relationships, which has no doubt assisted Respond in its growth and preference over our competitors. We are able to provide cost effective individual solutions to suit our customer’s needs no matter how big or small the company may be. Each contract is allocated a dedicated account manager who will be available 24/7 giving ease and reliability when contacting Respond as our customers will always be dealing with the same consultant who will be totally committed to ensuring the best possible service is carried out and maintained at all times.
What we require from you:-
- A full UK LGV Class 1 licence held for at least 12 months ( in most cases 24 months) with experience
- No more than 6 minor penalty points on your driving licence
- Hold a digital Tachograph card
- Have a full and accurate working knowledge of the Working Time Directive, Drivers Hours and tachograph rules for the UK
- Previous work history for referencing
When you come in to register with Respond we ask that you bring with you the following documents:-
- Both your card licence and your counterpart paper piece
- Passport or Birth Certificate ID
- Your digital Tachograph card
You will be required to complete a transport knowledge and tachograph rules and regulations test when you are here to ensure you have an up to date working knowledge and for us to offer you any assistance you may require.
Respond are sometimes able to place newly qualified drivers in some areas so please do give us a call and we will do our best to help you.
If its LGV Class 2, 7.5 tonne work or van driving work you are looking for then a call to us is always worth while as we do have some requirements although our main work is LGV Class 1 work.
For more information or to arrange an interview click here.